Saturday 25 June 2011

Hiking Through Europe

I am in Spain and have begun a long hiking trip that will take me through Spain, France, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Hungary, and Greece.  I started at a monestary named Monserrat which is in the mountains above Barcelona, here is a view of it after you have gotten above it…



I am following the European long distance hiking trail named E4. This is a 10000 km trail which just doesnt have much info about it in English. I plan to change that.


I have only been hiking a few days (the pic to the right is from yesterday).


There is alot of pretty to be had and I look forward to getting into the Pyrenees in the next week or so. I want to make a guide for this walk in English, and also a place where people who want to follow my progress can do so. That place will be E4hike.com (which isn´t set up yet but soon will be.)





Generated by BlogIt

BlogIt - Auto Blogging Software for YOU!

BlogIt - autoblogging software for YOU

BlogIt - autoblogging software for YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment